June 2, 2020
You don’t have much money, but you want to get your business out to your customers. You don’t want to blog, but you want to use ads. The problem is that without much money, you can’t pay for Facebook advertising, Google ads, or any other major types of online advertising. Don’t worry though, there is an avenue for you out there that can help your business immensely. It is online classified ads, and they can reach more customers than you ever thought possible.
Online Classified Ads Tips
Here is how:
- There are several sites to choose from, including the free (classifieds.webseven.se) and paid (Kijiji, newspaper online classified ads…) Choose the one that is going to be right for you, that will hit the right segment for you.
- When you create your advertisement, make sure the title is short, snappy and relevant. As well, make sure that your content is original. You want your ad to be eye-catching because that is going to get your noticed.
- Inside the advertisement, make sure you include all the right keywords and search terms because search engines can go through advertisements so that customers can find what they need. Most online classified ad sites also have their own internal search engine. Don’t overstuff with keywords, but make sure that your content is original.
- Make sure that the website that you choose allows you to share your ad on Facebook and Twitter.
- You should repost your advertisement on a regular basis so that it continually stays near the top. If your advert is still running, delete the old one and post a new one. There are also options that keep your advertisement at the top in a highly-noticeable way. These upgrade options are typically not very expensive.
- Post the advertisement in your own region, but other regions as well. You want to hit as many places as you can. If your business is online, you can post throughout the world and reach customers on a global scale.
- Always include your website within the advertisement. The point is to get customers to your website where they can see what you have to offer in more detail. Get that website address in there, but also get social media links in. This is very important because in the current social media age, sharing your online classified ad is vitally important.
- You should also create a separate business e-mail that you can use in all your classified ads. People want to contact you and you should have an easy way of organizing how contacts you through the online classified ads so you can respond to them properly.
Online classified ads are typically forgotten in marketing because people focus on paying for social media marketing, search engine marketing and more. With that, there is a huge amount of possibility with online classified ads. Craigslist is the 49th most visited website on the Internet, with 700 cities in 70 countries listed and millions of people visit it every day. That is a great opportunity for you as a business owner to reach those visitors.